Major Creative Project (8145.4)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Creative and Cultural Practice|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2018 Semester 2 (Ph: ) FLEXIBLE
UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2018 Semester 2 Dr Ross MCLENNAN (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS 2019 Semester 2 Dr Ross MCLENNAN (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2017, ONLINE, BRUCE (165059) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, TQB-SB (165058) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165057) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ONLINE, BRUCE (160911) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (160909) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (139880) - View
To locate a Unit Outline for a Unit prior to 2015 click here.
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit allows students to complete a major writing or media arts project under professional conditions. Students are expected to show considerable independence and initiative in completing this work, which will be overseen by supervising tutors. Students will be able to work collaboratively. A series of workshops and consultations will aid students to bring their projects to a standard that contributes to their chosen field of practice.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Work independently under supervision;
2. Develop a major project to a professional standard under as close to industry conditions as possible;
3. Critically edit and revise their work; and
4. Respond positively to constructive criticism from colleagues.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
3 hours per week.
At least 24 credit points in level 1 units; at least 24 credit points in level 2 or 3 units.
- 988AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 992AA Bachelor of Arts in International Studies / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 301JA Bachelor of Film Production
- 164JA Bachelor of Graphic Design
- 998AA Bachelor of Information Technology / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 985AA Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 267JA Bachelor of Web Design and Production