Sustainable Buildings and Technologies (8038.4)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Built Environment and Design|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (159534) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (140718) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
- Introduction to building assessment schemes.- Principles of sustainability.- Assessing sustainability issues for buildings and developments.- Appropriate buildings, technologies and economic sustainability.
1. Utilise and apply building assessment schemes
2. Determine embodied energy of materials and products
3. Determine energy efficiencies of building products
4. Determine socio/cultural and economic sustainability issues
A two hour lecture and one hour tutorial per week or three hour workshop.
Completion of 48cp of study.