Advances in Information Sciences 2 (7898.6)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education, Science, Technology & Maths|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Maths & Technology|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (185030) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, GBCA-MELB (182065) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (182066) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (182064) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (166380) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (173842) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165838) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (152090) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154388) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (147490) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (147489) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This undergraduate unit provides students an opportunity to develop advanced IT and software engineering knowledge and skills that result from new technologies and techniques, emerging industry needs, or new research. Before enrolling, students are required to consult their course convener and get their admission approved by the unit convener.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Design and implement a small project in software engineering or broader IT field;
2. Construct a schedule to implement and manage a small project; and
3. Demonstrate a capacity in both writing and oral presentation of a software technical report.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2017
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Semester 2, 2015
- Semester 1, 2015
Completed 48 credit points of the course