Contract Administration (7829.6)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||School of Design and the Built Environment|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2019 Semester 2 DR Meshack EFEOMA (Ph: ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 PROF Charles LEMCKERT (Ph: +61 2 62068395 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (190916) - View
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (178577) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (163024) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154790) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (145899) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
In this unit students will develop a working knowledge of built environment contract administration principles and processes. The unit covers differing administration processes for commonly used contract models.
Using case study learning students practice practical management techniques covering real life contract administration issues. Students are introduced the management of documentation and scheduling of a build as a contract administrator, using manual and automated techniques.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Distinguish appropriate contract administration processes for different construction contractual models;
2. Critically analyse the use of different techniques to manage time and resources for a building project;
3. Manage strategic planning techniques to solve contractual management issues, such as time, cost, quality and disputation; and
4. Demonstrate advanced organisational skills in the management of the requirements of specific construction contract models, using manual and automated techniques.
3 hours per week.
7827 Building and Construction Law