Special Studies in Communication 2 (7556.7)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Communication and Media|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (178590) - View
- Winter Term, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (177674) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (183561) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164981) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164838) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (141227) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This may involve continuation of a study program initiated in Special Studies in Communication 1, or it can be a discrete project as per the syllabus for Special Studies in Communication 1.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Develop; their knowledge of communication and media analysis techniques; their ability to critically appraise communication practices, policies or products;their ability to maintain a self directed learning program.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Winter Term, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
- Semester 2, 2017
- Winter Term, 2017
Permission of unit convener.