Special Studies in Communication 1 (7555.6)
|Level:||Undergraduate Third Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Arts and Design|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Communication and Media|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2018 Summer Semester DR Fanke PENG (Ph: +61 2 62012260 ) INTENSIVE 2018 Winter Term DR Barbara WALSH (Ph: +61 2 62012648 ) ON-CAMPUS 2018 Semester 2 DR Barbara WALSH (Ph: +61 2 62012648 ) ON-CAMPUS
UC - TAFE Queensland, South Bank
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2018 Summer Semester Ms Jayee YING (Ph: ) INTENSIVE 2019 Summer Semester Ms Jayee YING (Ph: ) INTENSIVE
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165023) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164837) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (160407) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (141133) - View
To locate a Unit Outline for a Unit prior to 2015 click here.
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This is an individualised unit designed to allow students to develop their communication research skills and knowledge in an area not covered by the other communication units. The program of studies in each case is designed to fit the particular students capacity, aims and requirements. Students may concentrate their research in a given communication field or problem under the guidance of an academic staff member. The unit typically involves a literature review and a case study.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Develop; their knowledge of communication and media analysis techniques; their ability to critically appraise communication practices, policies or products; their ability to maintain a self directed learning program.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2017
- Winter Term, 2017
- Winter Term, 2016
Communication and Media Research, and permission of unit convenor.