Student Law Internship (7053.5)
|Level:||Undergraduate Second Year Level|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Law & Justice|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (179410) - View
- Winter Term, 2018, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (178897) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (178174) - View
- Summer Semester, 2017/18, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (175313) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (167611) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (167807) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (167089) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (151651) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (152509) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (154839) - View
- Summer Semester 2015/16, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (149894) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, INTERNPLCE, BRUCE (145924) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit provides for students to undertake an approved professional placement in Australia or overseas.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the practice of law within a legal environment.
2. Demonstrate how practical skills such as legal analysis, research and writing are put to use.
3. Demonstrate an ability to apply theoretical knowledge to legal problem solving.
4. Reflect and think about how social or ethical issues of the workplace impact on the practice of law.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2018
- Winter Term, 2018
- Semester 1, 2018
- Summer Semester, 2017/18
- Semester 2, 2017
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Winter Term, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Summer Semester, 2015/16
- Semester 1, 2015
Three hours per week.
Permission of the unit convenor
- 995AA Bachelor of Advertising and Marketing Communication / Bachelor of Laws
- 944AA Bachelor of Applied Economics/Bachelor of Laws
- 821AA Bachelor of Arts in International Studies/Bachelor of Laws
- 801AA Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws
- 238JA Bachelor of Australian Politics and Public Policy/Bachelor of Laws
- 239JA Bachelor of Building and Construction Management/Bachelor of Laws
- 808AA Bachelor of Business Informatics/Bachelor of Laws
- 810AA Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws
- 127JA Bachelor of Communication and Media Studies/Bachelor of Laws
- 225JA Bachelor of Communication in Advertising/Bachelor of Laws
- 226JA Bachelor of Communication in Journalism/Bachelor of Laws
- 227JA Bachelor of Communication in Media and Public Affairs/Bachelor of Laws
- 228JA Bachelor of Communication in Public Relations/Bachelor of Laws
- 194JA Bachelor of Forensic Studies/Bachelor of Laws
- 240JA Bachelor of Human Resource Management/Bachelor of Laws
- 996AA Bachelor of Journalism / Bachelor of Laws
- 794AA Bachelor of Laws
- 829AA Bachelor of Management/Bachelor of Laws
- 149JA Bachelor of Politics and International Relations/Bachelor of Laws
- 997AA Bachelor of Public Relations / Bachelor of Laws
- 833AA Bachelor of Science in Psychology/Bachelor of Laws
- 836AA Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 195JA Bachelor of Social Science in Justice Studies/Bachelor of Forensic Studies
- 241JA Bachelor of Social Science/Bachelor of Laws
- 837AA Bachelor of Sports Media/Bachelor of Laws