Information Sciences Extension Studies 2 PG (6979.5)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Education, Science, Technology & Maths|
|Discipline:||Academic Program Area - Maths & Technology|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (181903) - View
- Semester 1, 2018, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (181902) - View
- Semester 2, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (166383) - View
- Winter Term, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (173852) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (165841) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (152093) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (154391) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (147496) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (147495) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This postgraduate unit provides students an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and research skills in preparation for further advanced work in the IT field. Topics covered are determined in consultation with an academic supervisor from the area relevant to the student's postgraduate or Masters course. Before enrolling, students are required to consult their course convener and get their admission approved by the unit convener.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Evaluate a technical engineering project.
2. Design and implement a small project in software engineering or broader IT field.
3. Construct a schedule to implement and manage a small project.
4. Demonstrate a capacity in both writing and oral presentation of a technical report.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Semester 2, 2017
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Semester 2, 2015
- Semester 1, 2015
A minimum average performance level of CR or better and the permission of the unit convener. Students studying for masters will be able to do this unit after completion of at least one semester in the course.