Legal Research Project PG (6338.4)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Law & Justice|
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 1, 2017, PROJECT, BRUCE (167050) - View
To locate a Unit Outline for a Unit prior to 2015 click here.
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
Under the guidance of a supervisor the student will be required to undertake research and prepare a dissertation/project on an approved topic. This six credit point subject will require completion of a dissertation/project of approximately 8000 words.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate competence in research and the capacity to present a well-written piece of work which analyses or critically reviews the approved topic in depth.
At least 78 hours of classroom and structured learning per semester or equivalent.
- 947AA Graduate Certificate in Excise Studies (online)
- 108JB Master of International Customs Law & Admin/Master of International Revenue Admin (online)
- 108JA Master of International Customs Law & Administration/Master of International Revenue Administration
- 759AA Master of International Customs Law and Administration
- 759AB Master of International Customs Law and Administration (online)
- 948AA Postgraduate Diploma in Excise Studies (online)
- 758AA Postgraduate Diploma in International Customs Law and Administration
- 758AB Postgraduate Diploma in International Customs Law and Administration (online)