Research Project - Data Analysis PG (6311.3)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Psychology|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2018 Semester 1 DR James NEILL (Ph: +61 2 62012536 ) ON-CAMPUS 2018 Winter Term DR James NEILL (Ph: +61 2 62012536 ) ON-CAMPUS 2018 Semester 2 DR James NEILL (Ph: +61 2 62012536 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164472) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (163903) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (151207) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (152468) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (153712) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (139430) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (141183) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (146216) - View
To locate a Unit Outline for a Unit prior to 2015 click here.
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit involves the third stage of the research thesis component of the course. Working with a research supervisor, the student will finalise data collection, analyse the data collected and interpret the outcome of the study.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Select and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative techniques for data analysis and interpret the results appropriately;
2. Demonstrate awareness of potential ethical issues involved in psychological research and understanding of and practice in using the APS Code of Ethics and its accompanying Guidelines, and other relevant sources, to resolve ethical questions.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Winter Term, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Semester 2, 2015
- Winter Term, 2015
- Semester 1, 2015
By arrangement with supervisor.
Admission to the Master of Clinical Psychology degree. Research Project Implementation PG.