Research Project - Preparation PG (6309.3)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Health|
|Discipline:||Discipline of Psychology|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2018 Semester 1 DR James NEILL (Ph: +61 2 62012536 ) ON-CAMPUS 2018 Winter Term DR James NEILL (Ph: +61 2 62012536 ) ON-CAMPUS 2018 Semester 2 DR James NEILL (Ph: +61 2 62012536 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Winter Term, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (164553) - View
- Semester 1, 2017, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (163901) - View
- Semester 2, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (151165) - View
- Winter Term, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (152421) - View
- Semester 1, 2016, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (153710) - View
- Semester 2, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (139332) - View
- Winter Term, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (141167) - View
- Semester 1, 2015, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (146214) - View
To locate a Unit Outline for a Unit prior to 2015 click here.
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit involves the first stage of the research thesis component of the course. Working with a research supervisor, the student will identify a suitable research question (or set of questions) and complete a literature review.
On successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Critically review the psychological literature relevant to their research;
2. Identify suitable questions to be addressed in psychological research;
3. Demonstrate awareness of potential ethical issues involved in psychological research and understanding of and practice in using the APS Code of Ethics and its accompanying Guidelines, and other relevant sources, to resolve ethical questions.
UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Winter Term, 2017
- Semester 1, 2017
- Semester 2, 2016
- Winter Term, 2016
- Semester 1, 2016
- Semester 2, 2015
- Winter Term, 2015
- Semester 1, 2015
By arrangement with supervisor.
Enrolment in course 742AA Master of Clinical Psychology.