Professional Evidence (Commerce) (11171.2)
|Level:||Level 3 - Undergraduate Advanced Unit|
|HECS Bands:||2, 3|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Business, Government & Law|
|Discipline:||School of Business|
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Year Teaching Period Convener Mode of Delivery 2020 Semester 1 DR Ian MACLEAN (Ph: +61 2 62015285 ) ON-CAMPUS 2020 Semester 2 DR Ian MACLEAN (Ph: +61 2 62015285 ) ON-CAMPUS
To view your Unit Outline, click View to log in to MyUC and access this information, or visit your unit's online teaching site.
- Semester 2, 2019, ON-CAMPUS, BRUCE (184871) - View
If a link to your Unit Outline is not displayed, please check back later. Unit Outlines are generally published by Week One of the relevant teaching period.
This unit has focus on transition into the workforce. The unit is related to applying learning from throughout the whole degree into a final project, reflect on learning and curate evidence of practice from throughout the course. Students will demonstrate the integration of their academic and disciplinary knowledge and skills through significant real-world projects; they will reflect on the value and outputs of their learning through their ePortfolio; and they will demonstrate their understanding of professionalism and career-readiness through disciplinary initiatives.
After successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate career-readiness, a clear professional identity, and insight into the skills, knowledge and personal attributes necessary to meet the standards of performance and practice expected by their profession;
2. Critically reflect on their learning and the development of their skills throughout their course and consider their ongoing development into their professional lives;
3. Critically analyse the impact of individual actions on others in professional settings and the impact of the profession on society; and
4. Synthesise high-level conceptual and practical understanding and Commerce knowledge to develop useful solutions to real-world problems.
3 hours of problem based learning on campus.
Must have passed 48 credit points.
11173 Professional Evidence (Business) and 11237 Professional Evidence (Government & Policy).
- MGB001 Bachelor of Accounting
- MGB201 Bachelor of Business Administration
- MGB305 Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- MGB301 Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- MGB302 Bachelor of Commerce (Business Economics)
- MGB303 Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Banking)
- MGB304 Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Planning)
- MGIT01 Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Information Technology
- MGSC01 Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Laws