Major in Quantity Surveying (Restricted) (MJ0247.2)
Faculty of Arts and Design
School of Design and the Built Environment
Information for Current Students
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2017 End Date: Current Version
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2014 End Date: 31/12/2016
The Major in Quantity Surveying is a valuable way for students undertaking the Bachelor of Building and Construction Management to add a further discipline to their skill set. Quantity Surveying skills and knowledge are highly valued professional capabilities of graduates in the building and construction sector, and this study program provides career opportunities for graduates in this field, with graduates having already gained employment as estimators and quantity surveyors.
Prerequisite and/or Corequisite:
This major is restricted to students enrolled in Bachelor of Building and Construction Management.
- Required - Must pass 12 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - 12 credit points as follows
- From 2019 6349 Entreprenurship , 6353 Project Evaluation & Mgt, 7878 Org Behaviour & 9537 Adv Management have been replaced. Students who have passed an old unit do not need to complete the new one.
- Part A - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part B - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part C - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part D - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.