Major in Sport Management (Restricted) (MJ0245.2)
Faculty of Health
Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science
Information for Current Students
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2018 End Date: Current Version
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/07/2013 End Date: 31/12/2017
The objective of this major is to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the skills, principles and knowledge involved in being a competent sports manager. Students will examine the organisation of Australian sport, current issues and communication techniques relevant to the sport industry.
Prerequisite and/or Corequisite:
This major is restricted to students in the Bachelor of Sports Management and related combined degrees.
- Required - Must pass 15 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - 9 credit points as follows
- From 2019 units 9813 and 9814 are no longer part of this major. Students who have not already passed 9813 and 9814 must undertake the alternative units listed.
- Part A - Must pass 6 credit points from the following
- Part B - Must pass 3 credit points from the following