Major in Information Systems (BIT) (MJ0238.1)
Faculty of Science and Technology
Academic Program Area - Technology
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2013 End Date: 31/12/2018
No detail available. Please contact the Faculty.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 5915 - Database Design - 3 cp, Level 1
- 6348 - Information Systems in Organisations - 3 cp, Level 1
- 6365 - Systems Analysis and Modelling - 3 cp, Level 2*
- 6388 - Document and Workflow Management - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 7162 - Information Security - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 7173 - Systems Project and Quality Management - 3 cp, Level 3
- 8571 - Social Informatics - 3 cp, Level 3*
- 9276 - Corporate Strategy and IT Governance - 3 cp, Level 3
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.