Major in Public Relations (Restricted) (MJ0104.2)
Faculty of Arts and Design
School of Arts and Communications
Information for Current Students
- Version 2 - Start Date: 01/01/2011 End Date: Current Version
Note: This major is not available for new students commencing in 2013 or after. This major is designed to provide the knowledge, skills and theoretical foundations required for the planning, writing, implementation and evaluation of public relations and communication activities.
Prerequisite and/or Corequisite:
Communication Internship. Enrolment in the Bachelor of Public Relations.
- Required - Must pass 15 credit points as follows
Restricted Choice - 9 credit points as follows
- Part A - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part B - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
- Part C - Must pass 3 credit points from the following
Please Note: Units marked with an * are no longer active, however students who have completed these units may still count them towards completion of this major or minor.
- 102JA.2 Bachelor of Management / Bachelor of Public Relations
- 983AA.1 Bachelor of Public Relations
- 983AB.1 Bachelor of Public Relations
- 989AA.2 Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Public Relations
- 993AA.3 Bachelor of Arts in International Studies / Bachelor of Public Relations
- 997AA.2 Bachelor of Public Relations / Bachelor of Laws