Core Major in Public Health (CM0019.1)
Faculty of Health
Discipline of Public Health
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2019 End Date: Current Version
This major contains the core units for the Bachelor of Public Health.
Core majors are only available to students in the course for which the major is required.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 8577 - Health Program Planning and Development - 3 cp, Level 3
- 9829 - Introduction to Health - 3 cp, Level 1
- 10076 - Public Health Systems and Policy - 3 cp, Level 1
- 10120 - Industry and Community Engagement (Health) - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11398 - Introduction to Research in the Health Sciences - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11399 - Understanding People and Behaviour - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11400 - Professional Orientation (Health) - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11401 - Professional Practice (Health) 1 - 3 cp, Level 2