Breadth Major in Management (BM0001.1)
Faculty of Business, Government & Law
School of Business
Information for Current Students
- Version 1 - Start Date: 01/01/2019 End Date: Current Version
Management is considered a fundamental business function for any organisation and is an essential tool for survival in any industry. You will study how management underpins business operations in different settings and develop innovative solutions to problems facing businesses into the future. The major will focus your oral and written communication skills through industry-based assignments that reflect real world scenarios.
This breadth major is not available to students in the Bachelor of Business (Management) course.
Required - Must pass 24 credit points as follows
- 11174 - Introduction to Management - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11184 - Service Management - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11189 - Organisational Behaviour - 3 cp, Level 2
- 11191 - Managing Human Capital - 3 cp, Level 1
- 11195 - Workplace Law in Context - 3 cp, Level 3
- 11201 - Creative and Critical Thinking for Problem Solving - 3 cp, Level 2
- 11318 - Climate Change and Sustainable Business Futures - 3 cp, Level 2
- 11319 - Negotiation - 3 cp, Level 3