Unit: Major Creative Project (8145)
|Level: 3||Credit Points: 6||Contribution Band: 1|
Availability in 2012: Not offered (Also available in: 2013)
Learning OutcomesOn completion of this unit it is expected students will be able to work independently under supervision; develop a major project to a professional standard under as close to industry conditions as possible; critically edit and revise their work; respond positively to constructive criticism from colleagues.
SyllabusThis unit allows students to complete a major writing or media arts project under professional conditions. Students are expected to show considerable independence and initiative in completing this work, which will be overseen by supervising tutors. Students will be able to work collaboratively. A series of workshops and consultations will aid students to bring their projects to a standard that contributes to their chosen field of practice.
PrerequisiteAt least 24 credit points in level 1 units; at least 24 credit points in level 2 or 3 units.
Class Contact3 hours per week.
- 988AA Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 992AA Bachelor of Arts in International Studies / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 998AA Bachelor of Information Technology / Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
- 985AA Bachelor of Media Arts and Production
Referenced Unit Sets
- MJ0130 Major in Advanced Media Arts (Restricted)
Unit Level Key:
- 1 - Offered in first year of course curriculum
- 2 - Offered in second year of course curriculum
- 3 - Offered in third year of course curriculum
- 4 - Offered in fourth year of course curriculum
- 5 - Offered in fifth year of course curriculum
- G - Offered in graduate course curriculums
- PG - Offered in postgraduate course curriculums
- R - Offered in research course curriculums
- H - Offered in honours course curriculums