Unit: Nursing Thesis PG (7620)
|Level: P||Credit Points: 12||Contribution Band: 1, 4, 4, 1, 4, 4, 4|
Availability in 2012: (Also available in: 2009, 2010, 2011, )
- S1 (BRUCE, Face-to-Face) - Convener: Dr Laurie Grealish (Ph: +61 2 6201 2229)
- S2 (BRUCE, Face-to-Face) - Convener: Dr Laurie Grealish (Ph: +61 2 6201 2229)
Class ContactContact between student and supervisor as required up to one hour per week over the semester.
PrerequisiteCompletion of coursework units.
Learning OutcomesOn successful completion of the unit, students will be able to design and execute a research project or other scholarly project to a standard acceptable to the examiners and the profession.
SyllabusThis unit is the culmination of the depth and breadth of the coursework. A scholarly piece of work will be carried out under the guidance of a supervisor. The work should be original and the student, in consultation with the supervisor, will choose a topic and mode of study according to the students own professional interest.
- 634AA Master of Advanced Nursing Practice
- 662AA Master of Critical Care Nursing
- 162JA Master of Mental Health Nursing
Unit Level Key:
- 1 - Offered in first year of course curriculum
- 2 - Offered in second year of course curriculum
- 3 - Offered in third year of course curriculum
- 4 - Offered in fourth year of course curriculum
- 5 - Offered in fifth year of course curriculum
- G - Offered in graduate course curriculums
- PG - Offered in postgraduate course curriculums
- R - Offered in research course curriculums
- H - Offered in honours course curriculums