The Impact of Funding
This is an entirely new way of thinking about cancer treatment.
It will make a vital impact on cancer patients through:
- Tracking cancer in real time with blood samples (liquid biopsies)
- Introducing completely new treatments by rewiring immune and cancer cells
- Providing oncologists with more knowledge and control
- Increasing the survival rate and quality of life for patients
- Training more specialists across the field
It will increase the capabilities of technology by:
- Enabling faster and more accurate diagnosis
- Delivering more efficient and accurate predictive analysis and treatment
- Utlising machine learning and innovative new software
- Creating further scope for epigenetic research
Funding will guarantee the place of this significant research in Canberra.
Learn more about our funding goals to gain a better understanding of where every dollar raised will be allocated.