UC Library has available the Occupational Therapy Subject Guide. This subject guide supports the Master of Occupational Therapy course.
You will find all the information about occupational therapy gathered together in this guide to support your research. The guide includes:
- Links to your unit’s required readings.
- Suggested subject headings to search for books and other resources in the catalogue.
- A list of the most suitable databases and journals to use for searching general and evidence-based materials.
- Links to standards / guidelines and useful Web sites in the occupational therapy area.
- Help with referencing your research.
This subject guide should be your first stop when beginning your research in the occupational therapy area. Be sure to check it out!