Semester 1 may not have started, but it’s never too soon to learn new things.
UC students can use Lynda.com to gain business, IT, and creative skills using easy to understand video tutorials.
You can then log into the regular Lynda.com site and learn how to…..
- Make your essays eye-catching and your presentations dynamic with MS Office tips and tricks
- Bring out the best in your photos with some useful Photoshop techniques
- Start putting your ideas out on the web using WordPress for blogging
- Create 3D models for animation or product design with Blender
- Learn the basics of Mobile app creation on a variety of platforms
- Help get a new business seen with Small Business marketing ideas
These tutorials and many more are available free for UC students from Lynda.com