Whether you are a prospective student, new to the University, an existing staff member or student, or even a member of the general public, you can take a free campus tour at the University of Canberra!
Tours take approximately 45 minutes and include:
- A history of the University
- A run-down on the facilities and services available to all students, such as:
- Student Central
- Academic Skills Program
- UC Accessibility
- Library and Research Assistance Desk
- Faculty specific resource centres or studios
- 24 hour Library Commons
- Banking services
- Food and beverage services
- 24 hour Security office
- Plus information about UC Clubs and Societies, Market Days, and other university events.
Bookings are essential and must be made at least five working days in advance.
Campus tours are available Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm. Tours will not be run on public holidays or during the Christmas/New Year period. Tours will start in the library airlock.
To book a campus tour, fill out the following form.
Regular campus tours are also provided during student orientation at the beginning of each semester.