Whether you are a prospective student, new to the University, an existing staff member or student, or even a member of the general public, you can take a free campus tour at the University of Canberra!
Tours take approximately 45 minutes and include:
- A history of the University
- A run-down on the facilities and services available to all students, such as:
- Student Central
- Academic Skills Program
- UC AccessAbility
- Library and Research Assistance Desk
- Faculty specific resource centres or studios
- 24 hour Library Commons
- Banking services
- Food and beverage services
- 24 hour Security office
- Plus information about UC Clubs and Societies, Market Days, and other university events.
To book a campus tour, email email@example.com
Bookings are essential and must be made at least one week in advance. Allocated times for tours are as follows:
Monday at 2:30pm
Wednesday at 10:30am
Friday at 12:30pm
(Excluding ACT public holidays and during the Christmas break.)
If you are unable to make any of the times listed above, or if you would like further information, please indicate this in an e-mail and we will get back to you.
Regular campus tours are also provided during student orientation at the beginning of each semester.