Skip to main content Skip to navigation

MyUC Portal

If you are having problems logging in, please contact the service desk

Terms & Conditions

The use of the MyUC Portal is governed by the policies and rules of the University of Canberra and appropriate legislation of the ACT and Commonwealth.

Student & Staff Login

Student & Staff Login
Forgotten your password?

Apply Now

Apply Here

You can apply online directly to the University of Canberra

Apply Online

Domestic School Leavers

If you are a domestic school leaver applying to begin an undergraduate course, you can apply and manage your preferences through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)

Visit the UAC website

You are a domestic student if you are

  • an Australian citizen;
  • a New Zealand citizen (including a diplomatic or consular representative of New Zealand); or
  • a holder of an Australian permanent visa.