If you're passionate about one of our causes and wish to give and encourage others to give, you can fundraise through our Just Giving platform.
Find a project that inspires you, make your gift and share the page with your friends. Simple!
If you are a keen fundraiser and you have a particular project at the University you'd like to raise money for – we can help. Through our partnership with JustGiving we can set you up with an online platform to raise awareness of your project, receive funds and share via social media.
What is JustGiving?
JustGiving is the world's leading platform for philanthropic giving. Since their launch in 2001, they've enabled over 21 million people to raise $1.5 billion for over 13,000 philanthropic causes in radically new ways.
How do I use JustGiving?
Please contact the Foundation team for more information on using JustGiving.
What's good about JustGiving?
- Dedicated webpage for your project where you can upload pictures and videos
- Provides you with 'donate' buttons that you can put on your website, blog, email signature, and anywhere else you can think of
- Integrated with all mainstream social media types, so you can share your story and your donors can also share it!
- Integrates with your email contact list so you can easily share your project with everyone you know
- It can receive money in a number of currencies – so take your project international
- All the behind the scenes stuff (tax receipts, thank you letters, getting the money into the university) is taken care of – so you can focus on raising funds!
For more information or to start fundraising please contact the Foundation team.