Virtual Learning Environments 2018
Teaching and Learning manages the University of Canberra’s virtual learning environments (VLE), the Library, and the Library Commons.
The University of Canberra provides students and staff with learning environments that support students' engagement with their learning, whether students are studying on campus, online or flexibly.
UCLearn – UC’s Virtual Learning Environment
The learning management system, Canvas, is the hub of UCLearn. Through Canvas teaching sites students and staff can access and use the tools and services that make up the VLE.
Visit Canvas at http://uclearn.canberra.edu.au
VLE tools and services
- Eportfolio system (Mahara)
- Learning management system (Canvas)
- Lecture recording (Echo360)
- Library management (Alma)
- Library search (Primo)
- Reading list management (Leganto)
- Text matching software (Urkund)
- Virtual room (Blackboard Collaborate Ultra)