Campus Master Plan 2012
The Campus Master Plan 2012 provides the strategic goals and spatial framework for development of the campus and provides guidelines for planning and design. The master plan includes a precinct plan based on preferred land uses that, together with indicative land and space allocation, informs site selection. The strategic goals of the master plan include requirements to:
- Underpin teaching, learning and research that encourages and promote University endeavours.
- Engage and connect with the surrounding neighbourhoods, the Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra.
- Provide a 24/7 campus with active mixed-use development.
- Include campus projects in work-integrated learning.
- Optimise capital returns to reinvest in the future of the University.
The Campus Character Plan is linked to the Campus Master Plan and defines the future character of the urban environment of the University. It works with the existing and special qualities of the campus to deliver a cohesive and memorable urban setting.