Dr Majharul Talukder
School of Management
Highest Qualification – Phd
HDR Completions - 2
Dr. Majharul Talukder is an Assistant Professor of Management Studies in the Faculty of Business, Government & Law at the University of Canberra. He obtained his PhD from the University of South Australia in the area of innovation adoption and MBA from the Midwestern State University, Texas, USA. His major research interests are in innovation adoption, SMEs, social network, virtual community & virtual organization, electronic commerce, strategic and technology management. He has published in numbers of international refereed journals including Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Journal of Computer Information Systems, Australasian Journal of Information Systems, Asia Pacific Management Review, Human System Management, Performance Improvement Quarterly, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Journal of Electronic Commerce, and Int. J. of Business Innovation and Research.
PUBLICATIONS AND GRANTS
- Talukder, M. (2014). Managing Innovation Adoption: From Innovation to Implementation. Gower/Ashgate Publishing, UK (Book);
- Talukder, M., Quazi, A. and Keating, B. (2014). Virtual systems in Australia: A study of individual users' commitments' and usage. Journal of Internet Commerce. 13(1), 1-21;
- Talukder, M. and Quazi, A. (2011). The impact of social influence on individuals' adoption of innovation. Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, 21(2), 111-135;
- Quazi, A. and Talukder, M. (2011). Demographic determinants of employees' perception and adoption of technological innovation. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 51(3), 38-46.
- 2014 - Climate change and food security in the Asia-Pacific: Response and resilience, $ 84,768 (SG), Ministry of Education, Singapore;
- 2011- Economic and Social Development towards Village Women through Dairy Farming, $ 50,000, External;
- 2011 - Developing a conceptual framework of virtual system: A practical perspective, $ 3230, Faculty of B&G.
Google Scholar Profile
Areas of Research Interest
- Innovation Adoption
- Technology Management
- Social Media and Social Network
Research Theories / Models of Interest
- Diffusion of Innovation
- Information Systems Success Model
Research Methods of Interest