Faculty of Arts and Design, Uni-Capitol Washington Internship Program
- The UCWIP internship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in the US Congress while living in Washington DC. This fantastic opportunity is available to University of Canberra undergraduate students who have completed at least two years of study at the time of departure. Successful applicants will be awarded a placement at a participating Congressional Office. Students will work full-time, performing administrative and substantive duties.
- Click HERE to find out more
Faculty of Arts and Design, University Innovation Fellows at Stanford University’s Hasso Plattner Institute of Design
- The University Innovation Fellows is a program of Stanford University’s Hasso Plattner Institute of Design (d.school). The program was created as part of the National Center for Engineering Pathways to Innovation (Epicenter), a five-year National Science Foundation grant.
- The University Innovation Fellows program empowers students to become agents of change at their schools. The Fellows are a national community of students leading a movement to ensure that all students gain the necessary attitudes, skills and knowledge required to compete in the economy of the future. These student leaders from schools around the country create new opportunities that help their peers develop an entrepreneurial mindset, build creative confidence, seize opportunities, define problems and address global challenges.
- For more information click HERE