How to Get Involved
If you want to get fit, make a difference, meet new people, and spend some time with friends and family, then get involved with a Team UCAN event. Not only will you have a great time but you will be supporting your local community. You will also receive a free Team UCAN goodie bag including a Team UCAN singlet after registering for your first event.
Participate in an Event
If you follow the below steps and you can't go wrong.
- Register with Team UCAN
- Register for the event, through the event registration site, and make sure you register under Team UCAN
- Send your event registration receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your shirt size
- Pick up your Team UCAN pack including your Team UCAN singlet from UC Fit at the UC Gym (Building 4).
- Train for your event, get tips from the Training Tips page
- Turn up at your event and have a great time
- Look at other events you might want to try!
If you can't participate in an event, have you thought about volunteering? It takes a lot of people to make these events work and they are always looking for volunteers. It can be very rewarding to help out and if you are a student it can be great for your CV.
If you would like to know how you can help, please email email@example.com and register your interest in becoming a volunteer.
Sometimes we also need a little bit of help on the Team UCAN side of things, particular on the day of a big event. If you would be interested in this as well, please email firstname.lastname@example.org