Take a UC course in Melbourne
The University of Canberra works closely with the Global Business College of Australia in Melbourne to create quality courses that combine theory with industry involvement and practical projects.
Build connections, establish professional links and learn from qualified experts in the field whilst studying a University of Canberra degree in the vibrant city centre. Graduates are well prepared for life after university having received invaluable experience working in real-world industry settings through work integrated learning and industry visits.
The GBCA campus is ideally situated, just a two minute walk from Melbourne Central station and surrounded by a range of student accommodation options. Facilities include modern computer labs and network facilities with reliable Wi-Fi access. Students have access to text books, industry journals, UC’s Library and study skills resources. UC academic and professional staff will be co-located with GBCA staff in Melbourne to deliver quality degrees and a great student experience.
Study at UC in Melbourne to:
- Be taught by qualified and experienced staff with strong ties to business and industry
- Obtain an accredited UC degree recognised in Australia and around the world
- Enjoy personal attention from your teaching staff
- Start building your professional networks before you graduate
- Study real-life case studies and learn from the latest industry practices
- Develop your CV and attend career development workshops
- Attend regular field trips and social events to learn outside the classroom
- Access our joint network of industry partners for premium internship opportunities
Need financial help to study?
- Degrees for domestic students will be Commonwealth funded, so your course is substantially subsidised by the Australian Government.
- Your student contribution amount can be deferred through the HECS-HELP system.
- There are also a range of options to assist international students.
- Read more about financial help.
You can apply online now for University of Canberra degrees in Melbourne.