Take a UC course in Melbourne
The University of Canberra works closely with the Holmesglen Institute in Victoria to create quality courses that combine theory with industry involvement and practical projects.
Build connections, establish professional links and learn from qualified experts in the field at our Melbourne City or Chadstone locations.
Our graduates are well prepared for life after university having received invaluable experience working in real-world industry settings.
Study at UC in Melbourne to:
- be taught by experienced staff with strong ties with business and industry
- access superior facilities and the latest technology
- benefit from smaller class sizes with personal attention and support
- be part of small and friendly Melbourne campuses
- have pathways for seamless transition with full credit to a range of University of Canberra degrees.
Need financial help to study?
- Degrees for domestic students will be Commonwealth funded, so your course is substantially subsidised by the Australian Government.
- Your student contribution amount can be deferred through the HECS-HELP system.
You can apply online now for University of Canberra degrees in Melbourne.