Take a UC course in Melbourne
The University of Canberra works closely with the Holmesglen Institute and Ozford College of Business in Melbourne to create quality courses that combine theory with industry involvement and practical projects.
Build connections, establish professional links and learn from qualified experts in the field at our Ozford College, Melbourne CBD or Holmesglen, Chadstone locations.
Holmesglen is one of the largest providers of vocational and higher education in Victoria. The courses available at Holmesglen will allow you to build connections, establish professional links and learn from qualified experts in the field at the Chadstone campus. Graduates are well prepared for life after university having received invaluable experience working in real-world industry settings.
Ozford is positioned in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, with easy access to public transport and city amenities. With modern facilities and innovative teaching methodologies, Ozford strives to provide students with the best possible opportunity to excel academically and maximize their potential.
Study at UC in Melbourne to:
- be taught by experienced staff with strong ties with business and industry
- access superior facilities and the latest technology
- benefit from smaller class sizes with personal attention and support
- be part of small and friendly Melbourne campuses
- have pathways for seamless transition with full credit to a range of University of Canberra degrees.
Need financial help to study?
- Degrees for domestic students will be Commonwealth funded, so your course is substantially subsidised by the Australian Government.
- Your student contribution amount can be deferred through the HECS-HELP system.
- There are also a range of options to assist international students.
- Read more about financial help.
You can apply online now for University of Canberra degrees in Melbourne.